Estate planning is an important component of retirement planning. Fidelity's Estate Planning Action Center provides:
- The basics about wills, trusts, power of attorney, and charitable giving.
- Tools to help illustrate estate planning strategies, estimate estate tax liability, and organize your estate information.
- Ways to possibly reduce gift and estate taxes.
- Approaches for talking about estate planning with your family.
- Information about Fidelity’s estate planning services.
If you have any questions, Fidelity Retirement Services Representatives are available at 1-800-343-0860, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to midnight (ET).